10 Flat 6 Easter Dalry Road

£65,000/Offers Over

Description

***CLOSING DATE TUESDAY 11TH JUNE @ 12NOON***We are pleased to bring to market this rarely available 25% share property forming part of a modern development in the heart of …

Viewing Information: By Appt on 0131 337 7771

Home Report Value: £67500

Bedrooms: 2

Bathrooms:

Reception Rooms:

Property Type: Flat / Apartment

Asking Price: Offers Over £65000

Home Report: To request the home report for this property, submit your details through the form below.

Detailed Description: ***CLOSING DATE TUESDAY 11TH JUNE @ 12NOON***We are pleased to bring to market this rarely available 25% share property forming part of a modern development in the heart of Haymarket. The remaining 75% share is owned by Wheatley Homes East Housing Association with a monthly rent payable of approximately £397 which incorporates the factoring.Forming part of an established residential development, this two-bedroom second-floor flat is a well-presented residence that has a much sought-after setting in popular Dalry. It is close to fantastic amenities and transport links, and it is just a short walk from Edinburgh’s fashionable West End, home to Haymarket train station, as well as popular bars and restaurants. The property further benefits from bright and spacious accommodation, predominantly in neutral hues, a quality kitchen and three-piece bathroom, and excellent built-in storage. It is sure to be popular with city professionals, couples, first-time buyers, and young families alike. Inside the flat, reached via a shared entrance and stairwell, you are welcomed by a central hall leading to all accommodation. It features attractive neutral styling and generous built-in storage before leading into the living room. This reception area continues the hall’s appealing decoration, the neutral décor and wood-textured floor creating a minimalist-style aesthetic that is easy to dress and make your own. It also heightens an airy ambience, along with the spacious proportions and twin windows. Meanwhile, the dining kitchen has ample floorspace for a table and chairs; plus, it is generously appointed with base and wall-mounted cabinets and sweeping worksurfaces all in wood effect. White splashback tiles complete the space, along with room for freestanding appliances. Set side by side, the two double bedrooms are both bright and airy, enjoying spacious proportions and built-in wardrobes as well. Both rooms have light décor and accent walls, along with fitted carpets for comfort. Finally, the bathroom is finished in white, with tiles around the wet areas. It has a three-piece suite and an overhead shower. Electric heating and double glazing ensure year-round comfort. Outside, homeowners have access to well-kept communal garden grounds and ample residents’ parking. With the flat’s highly desirable location near the West End, some of the capital’s best loved green spaces are also within easy reach, including The Meadows and Princes Street Gardens. Extras: all fitted floor and window coverings (except living room curtains), and light fittings to be included in the sale. The electric cooker, fridge/freezer, dishwasher, and washing machine are available by separate negotiation. 

Property Documents

  • 10flat6easterdalryroad_brochure

Address

  • Address: 10 Flat 6 Easter Dalry Road
  • City: Edinburgh
  • Area: Edinburgh
  • Post Code: EH11 2TS
  • Neighborhood: Edinburgh
  • Country: United Kingdom

Detail

Updated on June 19, 2024 at 3:01 am

  • Property ID: 236331
  • Price: £65,000/Offers Over
  • Bedrooms: 2
  • Property Type: Flat / Apartment
  • Property Status: Under Offer

Schedule Property Viewing

Your Information

Properties

£240,000/Offers Over

Beds: 3Bath: 1

Flat / Apartment

1 day ago

£190,000/Offers Over

Beds: 2Bath: 1

Flat / Apartment

1 day ago

£155,000/Offers Over

Bed: 1Bath: 1

Flat / Apartment

45 mins ago

£310,000/Offers Over

Beds: 2Baths: 2

Flat / Apartment

2 days ago